With the passing of A64 in Colorado, many people are confused about what you can and can not do. Here are a few F.A.Q's:
1. Can anyone come in to a center and purchase marijuana? NO, only people with a medical marijuana card may purchase at MMJ shops. However, recreational shops are now open in some areas. All you need is a valid I.D.
2. How much product can a person have on them? If you do not have your mmj card, you can have 1 ounce and grow 6 plants, IN PRIVATE.
3. When will we be able to come in a center and buy? January 1st, 2014.
4. Should I keep my mmj card? We encourage our patients to keep their cards, due to high recreational taxes, and lower potency products.
5. What does this mean for mmj centers? Centers have the choice to stay medical or turn recreational, depending on their local jurisdictions. Medical centers will sell only to medical patients.